Applications for Permanent Residence as an Economic Immigrant

The majority of people who come to Canada as permanent residents, apply under one of our “Economic Class” categories. There are four main “Economic Class” categories:

  • Federal Skilled Workers
  • Federal Skilled Trades
  • Canadian Experience Class
  • Provincial Nominees

There are also some very small categories covering self-employed persons such as artists or farmers, investors (a tiny program), and people starting high-tech companies (another tiny program).

December 4, 2019
Eisenberg Law New Site is Live

Howard P. Eisenberg has been practising immigration law since 1989.  He is one of only 15 lawyers in the province of Ontario who are certified by the Law Society of Ontario as Specialists in both Citizenship & Immigration Law and Refugee Protection. On December 1, 2019 the office name officially changed to Eisenberg law.  We […]

Read More