Successful applicants under this category must
- possess language skills in French or English
- have at least two years of full-time work experience in a “skilled trade” within the five years before they apply
- have either an offer of full-time employment for at least one year in that skilled trade from a Canadian employer or a certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial authority.
Which occupations are ‘skilled trades’ can be found on IRCC’s website. They include
- industrial, electrical and construction trades
- supervisors and technical trades in natural resources and agriculture
- chefs, cooks, butchers and bakers, etc.
We have over 50 years of experience in representing clients from over 70 countries. We have an excellent reputation at the Board, and are certified as Immigration Specialists by The Law Society of Upper Canada. Our success is as a result of thorough preparation for each case