Immigration officers consider several factors before they decide if you can come to Canada. You must be a real visitor to Canada who will leave by choice at the end of your visit. An officer will consider these factors when you apply:
- your ties to your home country,
- the purpose of your visit,
- your family and finances,
- the overall economic and political stability of your home country, and
- an invitation from a Canadian host.
Your parents and grandparents might also qualify for a long term visitor visa called a super-visa (link)
We have over 50 years of experience in representing clients from over 70 countries. We have an excellent reputation at the Board, and are certified as Immigration Specialists by The Law Society of Upper Canada. Our success is as a result of thorough preparation for each case